Mini Vinnies is the name given to a St. Vincent de Paul Group in a Primary School.
At Our Lady of Lourdes, the children in our Mini Vinnies group want to help others in need within the school community or beyond.
The group usually meets once every two weeks.
The Mini Vinnies were the first group of children in school to visit Four Oaks, our local care home.
Each Mini Vinnie promises to make a difference in the world by:
- Caring for, respecting and loving myself.
- Strengthening my friendship with Jesus by talking to him each day and talking to others about him.
- Caring for others in my school and community by being a friend to those who are alone, in need or in trouble.
- Making my family happy by my help, respect and showing kindness and consideration.
- Caring for and enjoying God’s world.
- Treating others the way I would like them to treat me.